Condos Pricing Guide
Here is my guide to Fort Lauderdale condo prices based on median prices over the last 60 days.
|ALL||2 / 2||1,159||$130,000|
|W/Front||2 / 2||1,192||$165,000|
|O/Front||2 / 2||1,433||$395,000|
|Galt||2 / 2||1,649||$410,500|
|Luxury||3 / 2||1,977||$750,000|
We can see from this report the median for ALL condos sales at $130,000 – and how the median changes across different condo “categories” all the way upto a median of $750,000 for luxury Fort Lauderdale condos.
Our summary report above shows us that
- Fort Lauderdale Waterfront condo have had median sales price of $165,000
- Fort Lauderdale Oceanfront condos have had a median sales price of $395,000
- Galt Ocean Mile direct oceanfront condos have had a median sales price of $410,500
- Fort Lauderdale Luxury condos have had a median sales price of $750,000
In this months post I also review recent sales for Fort Lauderdale condos by bedroom for both Oceanfront condos and Galt Ocean Mile condos.
Prices by Bedroom
Here is the market analysis report for Fort Lauderdale Oceanfront condo sales – based on number of bedrooms.
|0 / 1||310||$161,750||$252|
|1 / 1||900||$265,000||$280|
|2 / 2||1,450||$400,000||$289|
|3 / 3||2,240||$1,100,000||$492|
We can see from this report the median prices for oceanfront units by bedroom.
Important to note are the changes in median prices by bedroom…
- Oceanfront Studios are up to a median of $161,750 from a median of $103,000 in 2014
- Oceanfront 1 bedroom units are also up at $265,000 from $241,500 in 2014
- Oceanfront 2 bedroom units are also up at $400,000 from $393,500 in 2014
- Oceanfront 3 bedroom units are also up at $1,100,000 from $1,060,000 in 2014
Galt Ocean Mile
Prices by Bedroom
Galt Ocean Mile is one of the sought out “strips” of direct oceanfront condos here in Fort Lauderdale.
Galt Ocean Mile condos offer a mix of complexes and buildings from mid-century to luxury newer construction.
Here is the market analysis report for Galt Ocean Mile condo sales – based on bedroom.
|0 / 1||600||$175,000||$293|
|1 / 1||1,080||$275,000||$242|
|2 / 2||1,649||$425,000||$283|
|3 / 2||2,109||$785,000||$395|
We can see from this report the median prices for Galt Ocean Mile condos by bedroom.
Again it is important to note are some of the changes in median prices by bedroom…
- Studio units have a median price of $175,000
- 1 bedroom units have a median price of $275,000
- 2 bedroom units have a median price of $425,000
- 3 bedroom units have a median price of $785,000
Note sales prices for Fort Lauderdale 3 bedroom condos here on Galt Ocean Mile have jumped from $717,000 in our last post to $785,000 in this post.
The season is drawing to an end – but sales inquiry and activity is still strong…
Prices have remained fairly stable when compared to our last post in March – with the exception of 3 bedroom Galt Ocean Mile units which are up almost $70,000 – recent sales of units in L’Hermitage have been a driving factor in this price rise.
There is an excellent offering of luxury new construction condos – both waterfront and oceanfront which are attracting strong interest.
2 Bedroom condos are still the most popular item and inventory levels are tight – especially for units in popular complexes that offer great views and are updated / turn key!
I hope you have enjoyed my post of Fort Lauderdale condos – by Kevin Wirth Realtor.